The natural pumice gives this Garden 500 outdoor fireplace all the insulation needed to have a safe and spectacular focal point of any garden. The relatively small footprint also means that this can be placed against any wall. In even the tiniest of gardens or yards.
The kit includes the chimney blocks, the lip glue for assembly, firebrick and also firebrick mortar. And a render to either seal the joints or give an entire rendered finish.
- Garden 500 model comes with a log retainer and barbecue grill (additional Log Store available as extra) which allows the Garden Fireplace to double up as a stunning barbecue.
- There is also an additional log store available for the 500 model which can be placed either side of the fireplace.
- The larger models, 950, 1200 models come with a capping and rain cap.
The key advantages of choosing a Schiedel Garden Fireplace include:
– Easy to build
– All materials are included.
– Fully load bearing.
– Can be built freestanding, raised or built against a wall.
– Chimney height can be increased by purchasing extra blocks.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qiRPMCbD3TI" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>